Designing Bed for Kids Room
While designing the bed for your kids, always ensure the safety and security of your little ones. Keeping in mind the age of your child will help you to give a clear picture of what is needed. The bedroom should be done aesthetically while keeping the safety measures like low beds and round shaped headboards.
Tips for children’s bed:
• Themes are best to think of while choosing the design for kids. However, it has to be in harmony with the rest of the furniture and color of the room. For girls, mostly it is the fairy tale themed beds while for boys the popular ones are car shaped.
• You may choose a large headboard with inbuilt lights to give a unique illuminated look with themes like starry night.
•Another option is princess themed beds which can be made from wood and vintage ceramic mosaic. The ideal colour to suit these will be French pastel shades.
• If you wish to save space without compromising the beauty of the furniture you can do it by including storage unit under the cot.
• Bunk beds are now a better option for a family having two kids as they save a lot of space. However, these should have guardrails to protect from falling. Some bunk-beds are designed in such a manner that they can be uncoupled and made in to a single one, once you decide to change the look.
• Go for a wooden bed as it is eco-friendly and imbibes positive energy, well for your child’s health. For shades and designs, choose spray paints or laminates.
Brands like Pepper kids have a list of amazing designed beds for children while you can get the latest catalogue for kid’s furniture.
Gallery Images Bed for Kid’s Room
There are 15 high resolution images again to check, so do not miss to see Wonderful images all in Designing Bed for Kid’s Room article galleries for your next home ideas and inspiration .