Kids Bathroom – Some houses have more than one bathroom and small home when no better idea to spend one to create a bathroom for them. Now the bathrooms for children should be spaces in addition to practical, very original and fun to enjoy the most during your grooming routine. All it takes is a little imagination and creativity with some ideas for Kids Bathroom Decoration.
Things to Consider When Decorating Kids Bathroom
- A World of Colors. This is a mandatory rule in decorating kids bathrooms. Far is the trend of blue for boys and pink for girls, fashion is now mixing bold colors and daring, read also colorful bathroom ideas for small bathroom.
- An alternative is to choose a light neutral base color for the walls and furniture and fittings combine with colorful bath or opt for two colors that contrast well. Colors like oranges, reds, blues, greens and yellows are ideal to bring life and originality to bath children. Combine the white walls with tiles of different colors can also give a look very cheerful to space, it is also a good choice for cleaning the bathroom easier.
- A bathroom for kids must respond to their needs in every way. It is essential that both the furniture and all the details are at a suitable height so that kids can access themselves. There are toilets, sinks and bathtubs specially adapted for children. Another option is to incorporate sidewalks and ladders to facilitate the task, and even put an adapter on the toilet.
- The shelves with several organizers are great for storing all the bath toys and children’s belongings. Also it is preferable to place them at a height that is easily accessible to them.
- In decorating kids bathrooms creativity is a great protagonist. Something that surely loves the little house is to choose a topic of your choice as a basis for decorating the space. You can center the decor in favorite animated characters and in their hobbies or other issues such as animals, flowers, geometric shapes … and all you can think to turn the bathroom into a lovely place for kids.
- Using adhesive vinyl shower curtains and related to the theme chosen for the decor is a great idea that will appeal to children. Find vinyl of all kinds and shapes that are easy to stick on walls, tiles and furniture.
- Other accessories such as towels, rugs, soap dishes, trash, etc… Can also follow the main theme of the decor of the bathroom or, conversely, choose them all in the same range of colors to make the contrast more striking.
- The safety of your kids in the bathroom requires special attention, and they are so moved and worried they may suffer falls and slips easily. To avoid this, we recommend adding bars and non-slip mats in the bathtub or shower that have good suction so that the grip is adequate.